acme door roller 4043-2

A quick learner from Marietta, Georgia says:
Hello - As you can see from the photos, I ordered your part 23-027 to replace my part. As you can see, my old part is wider and fits in the frame differently than the new one. The new one is also lighter weight. The new one can not be attached to the door or frame except with the top hook below the roller. Do you have any suggestions on how to get the new roller to fit the door? Thank you. Susan
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Susan. We apologize your replacement did not work out for you. I notice you have the old discontinued Acme top roller guide. Let's have you take a closer look into the 23-069 as a possible replacement. Get back to us and let us know if you think this would be a better option for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.