all aluminum combination window (no name or numbers)

A quick learner from Selmer TN says:

this piece is located in the upper right and left corners of the removal storm window. Appears to be plastic or nylon. piece is held in place with a Phillips self threading counter sunk Metal screw at each corner.

Purpose is to hold the top of the window in place when raised and lowered. Also helps in removal of window for cleaning.

2 per window. I will need a quantity of these since they all have deteriorated due to age.

THANK YOU

Jim

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230328_115117467.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Jim. It's tough to make out exactly what you have while it's damaged, but I'm reminded strongly of our 95-029. This may be what you have, but check it out and see what you think.

If that's not a match, though, or if you aren't sure, would it be possible to see an undamaged version? That will give me a much better idea of what kind of design we're dealing with. Thank you!

Alternate image for 95-029
Alternate image for 95-029

Alternate view of 95-029
Alternate view of 95-029

I received my parts today (95-029) and I am pleased to report that these (95-029) are the exact replacement parts I needed THANK YOU also if you remove the barrel shape located on top of the part ,as view above, the remainder are an exact fit at the bottom right and left corners.

The only question that I might have is can you tell what make of combination windows these are?

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
Jim
Profile picture of Tom

That's great news! I'm glad to hear the 95-029 worked so well.

As for what windows these were used on, I'm afraid to say that I don't know. According to my records, these are generic parts used on many different types of storm windows; usually on the older end of things. Whoever made your storm window, there is a good chance they're no longer in business.

I'm sorry that I can't provide more insight as to who made your window.

THANK YOU TOM FOR ALL THE INFORMATION. I have ordered all that I think I will need. THANK YOU once again I could not have made these repairs with out YOU.

Jim
Profile picture of Tom

You're very welcome! I'm happy to be of assistance, of course. Best of luck on the rest of this project and please feel free to reach out if you needed help with anything else.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.