bad balance on left side ( from the inside of the window).

A home owner from Williamsburg, VA says:

I got the bottom bracket out and here are a couple of pictures of it. The parts are broken on the top of the balance and where the bottom piece attaches.

Hello, I bought a house with a broken balance. the only writing I can see is the 34C and the stamp with BSI and CJEB. There is no mfg name that I can find on the windows.

I got the bottom bracket out and here are a couple of pictures of it. The parts are broken on the top of the balance and where the bottom piece attaches.

Do you have anything like this available? I have worked in building maintenance and am very handy with repairs but like to do them properly. Thanks!

Tony

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2932.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2934.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2937.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2941.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2942.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your channel balances appear to be our Series 795 channel balance. Although, yours will need to be a custom assembly since it has a 15-198 Hook. You'll also need the 151-94 1" T-Lock Balance Shoe.

I've just forwarded over a separate link with a quote for (2) custom balances as there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance. Please let me know if you need a higher quantity of balances and I'll be happy to update the quote for you.

You'll be able to use this link to review the pricing of these balances and to place them in your online cart to make your purchase. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for the link if you do not find it in your primary inbox.

Let me know if you have any questions.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.