balance shoe

A handy person from South Dakota says:
I'm wondering if you could find me some balance pivot block shoes like these. Only numbers I see on there are 11A.
Thanks Andy @ SV
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window part 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window part3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window parts.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey there. I believe this is our 15-177 Pivot Shoe. Just make sure the dimensions match what is shown below. Let me know if you have further questions!

Alternate image for 15-177
Alternate image for 15-177

A handy person from South Dakota says:
The 15-177 coil balance shoe would be the ones I'm looking for but I'm also wondering if you have some charcoal aluminum screen in 4' x 100' rolls
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't carry an aluminum charcoal mesh in that size that comes in 100' roll. The closest we can offer in that size is fiberglass, which is our 45-048.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.