block and tackle balances

A contractor from Chicago, IL says:
I have block and tackle balances stamped with "BSI" and 32HT on the top sash, and 32HB on the bottom sash. i can always get more pictures but this is all i have for now. can you help me figure out if these can be replaced with one of your products?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wdw1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wdw2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm confident we can help with this but we'll need a bit more information. Can you show us a closer photo of the knife lock shoe? We will also need you to weigh each window sash and tell us the weight for each one. The stamps for your balances differ from our rating system so the weights will allow us to determine the proper strength options. 

A contractor from Chicago, IL says:
Hello, after some further measurement and photos...here is what i have:
Upper and lower sash balances, the 32HT is 32-15/16" long metal end to metal end, the 32HB (for the bottom sash) is 34-5/8" long. Both are 1/2" wide, and my sashes are 25 pounds each. here is some better pics of the tops and bottom...
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5157.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5158.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5159.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5160.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you kindly for waiting while we looked into this. The metal channel lengths for your balances are very odd and I'm afraid we can only supply balances that measure in full-inch increments. We recommend you contact Weathershield directly to see what they suggest in regard to replacements. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.