blocks that prevent raising a window too far are broken

A home owner from Lebanon, NJ, USA says:
Hi, and thanks for this. I have windows that slide up and down. There are small plastic "blocks" that are designed to lift/tilt out a small amount to block the window from sliding up (open) more than about 6 inches or so.

Unfortunately, I opened them too vigorously one day and just snapped off the plastic block (they weren't particularly strong).

The first two pictures are the left and right sides that are broken. The 3rd picture is from another window (still working) with a similar setup, although it's a different manufacturer and a different size of block.

The failed ones measure exactly 2 inches high and 3/8" wide.

In spirit, it is very similar to your product here: https://www.swisco.com/Right-Lock-Portalume/pd/Hung_Sliding-Window-Replacement-Latches/90-029

... but these are too large and would not work in my window.

Any sense if this is available anywhere?

Thanks in advance,
David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window lock (working).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window lock (broken) 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window lock (broken) 1.jpg
Might have found it?

https://www.swisco.com/Vent-Latch/pd/Other-Replacement-Tilt-Window-Hardware/26-122

Looks like it fits?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, David. I agree, our 26-122 looks like the best part for the job. Your next step should be to review our specs and see how well they compare to your original. Note that these aren't made to be removed at all, so you have to break them to take them out. That may make measuring them a little trickier than it ought to be, depending on the nature of the break. Just something to keep in mind.

Alternate image for 26-122
Alternate image for 26-122

Side view of 26-122
Side view of 26-122

Diagram of 26-122
Diagram of 26-122

Many thanks for the reply.

Actually, the originals broke pretty easily and I didn't have much trouble removing the (broken) parts. I put them back in for the pictures. Probably the new ones will be a bit tougher.

Already ordered, I'll post here if/when I get them in. They certainly weren't expensive, so NBD if they don't work ... at least I'll know what doesn't work.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great! In that case, thank you kindly for the business. Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions. We're always here to help.

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.