broken hinge for Anderson Storm Door S/N 0019243478

A quick learner from Philadelphia says:
I'm looking to repair or replacea broken hinge for Anderson Storm Door S/N 0019243478. Would any hinge repair kits or replacements work?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I'll need to see a photo of your existing storm door hinges to determine if there is a replacement solution we can supply you with. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this based on the door information provided.

Please feel free to reach out with any other questions you may have in the meantime.

A quick learner from Philadelphia says:
I have added photos, there are 4 hinges like this. It looks like the plastic at the bottom of the hinges have worn down on each
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Door Hinge
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Andersen Storm Hinge
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. There is a chance our 40-165 Storm Door Hinge Pin Repair Kit could work for you but I cannot make any guarantees. Take a look over the dimensions for each component these pins are made of. See if this is something that could work to repair you door.

Pin for 40-165
Pin for 40-165

Bushing for 40-165
Bushing for 40-165

Spring for 40-165
Spring for 40-165

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.