bumper keeper for square edge restroom door

A quick learner from St. Augustine, FL says:

Hello,

I received order for Part # 10-586. Unfortunately that part is for a round-edge restroom stall. I need the same piece of hardware for a square edge stall. I have attached photos of the part I am trying to replace. Please let me know how I can go about returning the incorrect item and receiving the correct part.

Thank you,

Nicky

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200206_194320.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200206_194255.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200206_194314.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Nicky. We don't currently have a version of our 10-586 for 1-1/4" square-edge panels, but we're more than happy to bring it in for you! Please give us a little more time to have stock made up and we'll let you know the moment we have it in our catalog. 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello once again! Please see our new 10-599 outswing bumper keeper. This looks similar to your squared panel hardware. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.