cabinet hardware

A home owner from Pleasantville, NY says:
Hello,
I own a midcentury home with original St. Charles kitchen cabinets. They are steel.
I am looking for cabinet catches/closures. Please see attached photos.
I can't tell which is original, the nylon/plastic one or the insert with two screws. But we need a bunch of them (both sides the male and the female).
Help!

thanks so much,
Lauri
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cabinet Catch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen Cabinet Catch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Steel Cabinet Catch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kitchen Cabinet Post
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Cabinet Catch Keeper
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to say that I am not able to confirm which of these parts were originally installed on the cabinet hinge. Unfortunately, we do not carry exact replacements for them.

With that said, we do have two possible replacement solutions that may work for you. Although, installing them might require drilling new installation holes. Take a look over our 32-301 Double Roller Catch and 32-330 Magnetic Push Latch. See if either of these might be a fit for you.

Side view of 32-301
Side view of 32-301

Detail of 32-301
Detail of 32-301

Dimensions for 32-330
Dimensions for 32-330

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.