channel balance replacements

A home owner from Dunnellon, FL says:
PGT (SH4000 series) single hung window in FL that measures approx. 51 x 56.
The imprinted inscription (as seen in pic above) is 25 9 OJ BSI The metal part of the channel balance above is 26 inches.
I have not been able to find any replacement thus far. The window itself is in good shape, but approx. 20 years old.
I have seen some channel balances online - but nothing that matches the above numbers exactly. I do not know enough about windows to know what would happen if I use something a part such as 25 70. Please advise. Thank you so much for your help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0550.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0551.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0554.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0549.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0552.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! Your balances look like they could be either the S351-26 with a 1" Shoe or the S351-26 with a 1-1/8" Shoe. To determine which series is needed for your window, look over the dimensions from the diagram below to confirm the depth of your bottom shoe. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Once you've confirmed the series you need and you are ready to place your order, you'll need to confirm the stamp from the metal channel to select your option. Unfortunately, we are not able to cross-reference the stamp from your balances with ours. With that said, you'll need to obtain the exact weight of your sash. There will be a chart that lists the weight ranges each stamp option can hold to support the weight of a sash.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.