detach clip

A home owner from Minnesota says:
Hi, I am looking for a replacement "detach clip" that is missing one of my casement window's top hinge arm, attached photo IMG_14999.jpg. For your reference, a photo of the bottom hinge detach clip is also attached for your reference. The clip is secured to the stud that part of the track that has a marking 358-1R.
A home owner from Minnesota says:
here are the missing photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1498.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1499.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't sell a detach clip in this style, unfortunately. The 39-105 is our best option but it differs from the original so I'm not sure it'll work as well. Take a look and see what you think.

If not, we recommend you replace the top and bottom hinges themselves. Start by seeing if the specifications of the 36-048 match up with yours. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.