"grabber" broken on my windows

A quick learner from State College, PA says:
Hello, so hopeful you can help. House built in 1989, I have several windows where what I call the "grabber" is broken and fallen out of the window. The window is not safe to use and cannot be opened. In the picture you might be able to see that it is broken (maybe in half?). I need to order several.

These are your windows, I believe, but I cannot find a part number so I am sending several photos of the slide area, lock, and sticker too. The windows, being almost 35 years old have given great service! Just time for a touch up on operating parts.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named grabber.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sticker.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slider.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! We don't manufacture windows but I believe you have a K&K tilt window that uses ribbed channel balances with the 15-197 locking terminal shoe. However, I recommend you compare the specifications with an undamaged version of this shoe to confirm. Please note, if you indeed have the 15-197 and wanted replacement balances, it would have to be a custom order since we don't have a stock balance that uses this shoe. 

To remove the balances, you first tilt in and remove the bottom sash and top sash. The jamb liner is held in by the pressure of window sashes, so carefully work the vinyl jamb liners out from the window frame. You might need a utility knife and putty knife to break away the paint sticking to the jamb liner and wood trim. With the jamb liner out, you can slide the balance from the jamb liner track. 

A quick learner from State College, PA says:
Thanks! Geniuses work at Swisco I see. We will get to work and get back to you.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.