handle broke

A quick learner from Colorado says:
My outside handle is broke. Screws 3-15/16" apart.
Door is 1-5/8" thick.
How much long is screws for handle?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2298 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2299 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2297 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2300.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

My top recommendation for this door is our 82-030 handle set. This comes with a variety of different screws to accommodate multiple door thicknesses. I am very confident that it will be compatible with your door and all of its existing hardware.

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Tom, after the clearer image of the handle with a latch on the front, part 82-003 fit the requirement. the length of two screw needed to fit door thickness 1-5/8". Please help on that. Thanks
Frank
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe our 82-003 can work for you. This doesn't have a method by which it can use the mortise lock in your door, nor can your door accommodate the latch it does come with. It's a different style for a different kind of door.

I do think our 82-030 is your best bet. I've used it to repair your kind of door yourself and I believe it will work fine.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.