help identifying parts, pls

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Hi, I need to replace a few parts for a window that's not staying up when lifted. It seems that the coil balance fell through the support or something...

Based on the pics, I think I'll be getting:
- 15-191 pivot shoes (2)
- S160-9 coil balance (2)

I also need to confirm the support... should I just get 15-150S? What do you think based on pic?

Thanks! -Andrew
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0036.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0037.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Andrew. I agree the pivot shoe looks like the 15-191. Note that while the Series 160 is often used with the 15-191, so is the Series 165. The Series 160 springs are 1/2" thick, whereas the Series 165 are 3/8" thick. Be sure to measure the thickness of the coil tape to confirm which you need. To know what spring weight to select, look for a stamp on the coil tape that confirms the spring weight needed; or, if there is no clear stamp, weigh the window sash. Give me that exact weight and I can work it out for you. 

If you know for sure you need the S160-9, and just one spring per side of the sash, then yes, the 15-150S will work nicely as a cover. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Awesome, thanks!

Yes it's 1/2" (just measured) thick... and the stamp is 9.0 35"

I guess I should be all set then?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad that everything matches. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.