home repair - tilt window, slide door,

A home owner from clifton NJ says:
Hello Swisco, I'd like to get your help and ID the parts I need to repair a few windows, and one slide door top part.

-I have the orange/red tip spiral balance and the pivot shoe is broken. kindly refer pictures
- window latch
- slide door top roller (not sure if it's the right name though)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named white cam pivot shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spiral balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closet door pivot
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window tilt latch
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since this is a tilt window, you may have the 3/8" Series 900 or 5/8" Series 600 depending on the depth of the outer tube. To identify the pivot shoe, we will need to see a photo of it removed from the window along with the written-out thickness and width. 

We can't be sure of the tilt latch since it's damaged but you can start by comparing an undamaged latch with our 26-243 and 26-244 to see if they match up.

As for the closet door pivot, could we see this part removed from the door along with written-out dimensions? 

A home owner from clifton NJ says:
Hello Emily, I just remove one pivot shoe and latch (left) and add a few pictures here. Would you mind helping identify the parts further. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot shoe blue brake
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot shoe blue brake
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt latch whole
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt latch side
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid it's hard to read accurate dimensions from photos of a tape measure. The 26-243 and 26-244 do appear to be our best options though. As for the shoe, check out the 15-046, 15-047, 15-118, and 15-121. Review the specifications for each and see which one matches up with your old shoe. 

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.