Drawer Removal Question

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Usually, the following method works: Stand in front of the furniture, place a hand on each end of the drawer front, stand back and pull. Pull straight out. Once the drawer has come past the stop feature, it can be removed. This is what Kenlin recommends. However, different manufacturers use the Kenlin Rite-Trak drawer guide system, and sometimes they build different ways of removing the drawers. So if in doubt, your best bet is to contact your dresser's manufacturer for instructions on removing the drawers.

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
how do i remove a drawer that has this glide. My daughter's drawer over flowed with junk and something is behind the drawer that prevents it from closing completely. I cannot figure out how to remove the drawer. There is no spring clip that I can see. Do I need to remove the rail entirely? Help!
A quick learner says:
Thanks!!! That worked.
A quick learner from Richardson, TX says:
Thank you...I was stumped!
A home owner from florida says:
I have coaster furniture with this hardware. They plastic breaks up when I remove the drawers.
I guess that is why you are selling replacements, they are not long lasting it seems.
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.