large screen corner

A handy person from Massachusetts says:
I'm looking to replace broken window screen corners for a 5/16 inch frame. The corners themselves are 1.25 inch square, as you can see in the picture. Do you carry corners for 5/16 inch frames that are this size?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen_corner.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I can't be sure but I suspect that you may be showing a Bayform part that is no longer available. The only similar corner that we carry would be the 95-187 but I'm not confident that it would work since the square only measures 1" compared to yours at 1-1/4". I'm going to confer with another senior expert to see what they think. We'll follow up with you as soon as more information is available. Thank you. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

This is a very unique corner key that the screen industry never accepted, unfortunately. They rather stay with the smaller size square and a simpler corner key unlike what you have here. I'm sorry to say that the 95-187 that Casey mentioned is our best option but it likely won't work for you. I truly apologize that we couldn't be of more help. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.