latch and crank cover

A handy person from 06470 says:
Hi, i need these types of parts, the crank cover and latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4373.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4374.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 39-107 would be my recommendation for the cover. I'm afraid I can't ID the latch from these photos, however. Can you remove an undamaged version from the window and show us? 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4377.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4378.jpeg
Also, i did buy the 39-107, it fits poorly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4379.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for the additional photos! Our 38-100 and 38-099 look similar to what you have here. Review the specifications and see how they compare with your old lock. 

As for the 39-107 cover, it appears it's installed upside down. You can use the image in your first discussion post as a reference for how it goes on. 

Thanks!, it was upside down.
I ordered the other latch, thanks again
Profile picture of Emily

It was my pleasure! And thank you for your order! We really appreciate your business. Good luck with the repair and let me know if you need anything else! 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.