looking for an older Windowmaster vinyl window handle insert

A home owner from Somis California says:
Hi

Jeld-Wen referred me to you, as they no longer carry parts for the older Windowmaster vinyl windows.

I am looking for the plastic/vinyl piece that is inserted into the oblong hole in the vinyl window frame

Thanks,

-avi
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-4076 (1) (Small).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Avi. We used to carry a recessed window lift like this, but it was discontinued some years ago and is no longer available. As a substitute, consider our 26-116. You would need to drill holes to mount this lift. Take a look at the diagram below and see if you'd have the room to drill these holes on either side of the old cutout. As always when drilling new holes on a sash, take very great care to not contact the glass. Let me know what you think.

Alternate image for 26-116
Alternate image for 26-116

SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.