looking for channel balance FT B 1

A quick learner from Nekoosa, WI 54457, USA says:
I need to replace our window balance on a couple of our windows. There is FT B 1 printed on the round tube, and it is 29" long. I attached some pictures. I believe the windows were installed in 2000 or 1999.
Any help would be appreciated.
Kevin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230531_084551.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230531_084602.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230531_085245.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230531_085251.jpg
A quick learner from Nekoosa, WI 54457, USA says:
I am ordering new series 900, 29" spiral balances. My existing ones have a white vinyl cover that goes over the spiral balance as you can see it in the photo. Do you know where I can purchase new ones of these?

Thank you,

Kevin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230531_094458.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Kevin.

I agree that the Series 900 is what you need if the outer tube diameter is 3/8". However, we don't sell the covers you're looking for. Your best bet may be to contact the original manufacturer of the window, whoever they may be. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.