need 16 Balancers

A professional from 92020 says:
Need Channel Balancers for Tilt Window, with a square mec to fix in the channel. I have pictures
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I am confident that we can provide you with a replacement balance, however, to be absolutely sure, I will need to see the photos you have. They will need to be of an undamaged balance, removed from the window.

I am specifically looking to see any attachments that could be connected to the balance or that may still be in the window channel, connected to the bottom of the sash.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A professional from 92020 says:
good morning,
I also need the 16 of the balance Nipples that attach to the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_110321.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_110512.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_110611.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Although, they do not help to identify the balances needed for your window. As requested, I'll need to see the balances removed from the window to be able to identify the correct replacements. The stamp only indicates the weight range your balances should be able to support to carry the weight of the sash.

In regard to the part protruding from the bottom of the window, this is referred to as the pivot bar. It looks like you may have our 26-402 Side Mount Pivot Bar. To confirm that this is the correct replacement, carefully review and compare the dimensions below.

Alternate image for 26-402
Alternate image for 26-402

Alternate view of 26-402
Alternate view of 26-402

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.