need help

A quick learner says:
Hi,

I am looking to buy replacement part for window wheel rollers and attached are the pictures for the width and height of the existing window wheel roller. Can you see if you have compactible parts? I would need 20 pieces.

I also looking for the white fabric that goes between the two window panels of the sliding window that block bugs. I attached a picture of that and I would need about 10 x 58" long of this material.

Please let me know if you have these items for me. I would like to order
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named White frabic between window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window wheel roller height.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window wheel roller top width.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window wheel roller bottom width.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see detailed photos of your window roller without the measuring tape to make out all of the necessary details to compare to our inventory. We would also need you to write out the exact backing width and pile height of your wool pile to compare to our replacement options here. Thank you! 

A home owner from Los Angeles, CA says:
Please see additional pictures. The backing width is 1/8 inches and pile height is 58 inches. Please let me know if you need more information.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1941.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1945.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1946.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1947.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1950.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the sliding window roller shown in your photos. 

As for your wool pile, we only carry the 58-014 shown below with a 1/8" backing. With that being said, you would need to confirm the height of the pile compared to our 1/2" measurement.  

Profile view of 58-014
Profile view of 58-014

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.