need help

A quick learner says:
We have 1 vinyl window approximately 17 years old that will not stay open due to broken parts.
The lower window tilts in for cleaning and removal and the top window is fixed. We need information to replace the balance and sash. The lower window has a height of 36.5". The metal channel that allows the window to slide is 33" long and the name labeled on the window is unreadable.
The tilt in part has a lower plastic bracket that reads PAT 4610108.
The metal channel has RF NI68 marked on it
Could you provide the replacement parts to fix the window. I'm attaching a few pictures for better identification
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3958.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3956.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3960.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3957.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! This looks like our Series 795 channel balance which comes attached with the 15-195 T-lock shoe. I can't tell if your old balance uses the 15-195 so I recommend you remove it from the window and compare the specifications to confirm. Please note, the S795 attaches to the top of the track using a screw, not a hook. If yours needs a hook then let me know; we can still help but your balance will have to be custom-made.

Your 32-5 stamp may translate to the 33E option but it couldn't hurt to weigh your window sash and confirm. A pair of balances with the 33E stamp can support a sash weighing 30 to 34 pounds.

A home owner from Mooresville, NC says:
Hello,

The sash weighs approximately 26 lbs.

I have removed the right balanced and measured the T-lock shoe. It matches the dimensions of the 15-195 (15/32", 1 7/8", 1 1/4")

The top attachment seems to be a pass-trough hole for a screw.

I've attached two pictures

Please, confirm price and availability for both left and right channels. We will not be replacing the sash.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0029.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0030.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Great, you can use the stock Series 795 based on what I see here. If the sash weight falls within the 25 to 30 pound range then I would recommend the 33D option. A pair of balances with this option will support a sash weighing 25 to 30 pounds. Pricing can be found on the S795-33 store page and shipping will be calculated at checkout as well. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.