need help

A quick learner says:
Further to my recent telecon on the above, pls see attached the images of the current balance and the top sash guides both of which need to be replaced

The balance length is 29" and the width is approx 1/2"

As i need these very urgently, I would really appreciate your help in identifying the part nos that i need to order from swisco this morning
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7378.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7373.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7375.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7377.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. This top sash guide is pretty damaged so it's hard to say. However, take a look at the 18-180 top sash guide. Compare the dimensions with an undamaged version of your top sash guide and see how they match up. 

A quick learner from Manalapan NJ says:
Paul

These are the pictures of the sash guide that i had sent this morning

They include pictures of the undamaged sash

The guide top width is ~1"
The shorter top side length is ~1/2 "
And the total length facing front when installed in the channel is just over 2"

As you will see on the installed guide, it is absolutely flat on the bottom as compared to the 18-036 and the 18-180 which curve up from the base. Also the screw holes are different

Would really appreciate your help in identifying the correct guide

Thks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7385.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7384.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7372.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7415.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7414.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I went back through our archives with your exact top sash guide and was unable to find it. There aren't many top sash guides that go with the Series 810 balance. The 18-180 was the closest I could find for your window, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.