need help

A quick learner says:
Hello I have I attached a few photos of the parts I need can you tell me if you have those
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0825(1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0824(1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0828(1).jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sure, we can help with this. It appears the balance shown here matches our S775-20 with the 20C option. You'll just need to measure the width of your old shoe to determine if you need the 1" or 1-1/4" version. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

A handy person says:

Hi, is this the complete parts I need?

are there slide shoes or brakes that are also parts I need?

THANK YOU

EDWARD 

A quick learner says:
I want to order a few of these, do you need a credit card number?
I will place order tomorrow for 4

thanks
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

This balance comes fully assembled and will be ready to install right out of the box. So you should be good to go if the balances are the only thing that's broken. All orders can be placed directly on our website or by phone at (888) 991-1929!

How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.