need more left and right drawer clips

A professional from Janesville, WI says:

-Hello,

I had installed Quality cabinetry in my carpenter's personal kitchen fifteen years ago, and some of these clips are coming apart, and/or falling apart.

we had a few of the right side drawer clips shown, but none for the left side underneath the box. please let me know if you or someone has these available.

Pam 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Discontinued Quality Cabinets drawer clip.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Pam.

Our 32-336 looks like it could be a match. Have a look at the specifications and see how they align with yours.

Let us know if you need anything else! 

Thank you for the info, I'm checking with him to confirm whether there was a flange.

it looks familiar. It should have been a warranty coverage, but the supplier no longer has the parts available, so here we are fifteen years later!

If you could share a lead time, that would be appreciated!

I may order for him (longtime builder friend), or forward the link for him to order directly.

thanks!!

Pam 

Profile picture of Emily

I'm happy to help, Pam! This part is presently in stock so the lead time will depend on the shipping option you select at checkout. 

Hi Emily, ok, good news. if it's the locking device with the flange, is that in stock as well?
thanks, Pam
Profile picture of Emily

Yes, the 32-341 is presently in stock as well!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.