needs door handle.

A contractor from Antioch CA says:
ordered a few parts here but no luck. i have a SGD-R20-143X95 Series 1000 sgd P.L# 043-017 conforms to cmbso. we need the door handle and lock keeper. please help.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I can't identify your hardware from this description. Would it be possible for us to see a few photos of the handle, lock, and keeper in question? 

Hi there,
As requested, we have added 4 photos of the sliding door, handle, and etc. Please let me know if this does or does not help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named missing jamb keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named round face mortise lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named metallic sticker
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named interior handle
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks so much for the photos! Your lock resembles the 82-218. This is compatible with the 89-020, 89-021, and 89-021D keepers. As for the handle, have a look at the 82-030 with 3-15/16" hole center spacing. Review the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

Thank you!

The problem is that the Toung is not long enough to catch the keeper, we have ordered a few parts from here and none seem to be long enough. Also do you guys sell the keeper that mounts onto the frame witch the lock latches to? homeowner accidently threw away. whoops!

Many thanks

Angel ;)

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looking at the "pocket" in the door jamb, I see 4 screw holes for the keeper. I'm wondering if you may need a keeper like the 89-029 or the larger 89-041 to go with your door handle. Take a look at these keepers and see if the mounting hole locations match up to the ones in the door frame. It also looks like you will need some long screws to attach a new keeper.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.