operator replacement

A quick learner says:
I need the small 4 screws plate. i've already got the window operators, but that part was not included. it's about 2 3/4-3" long
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1074.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

It's hard to say from this angle. Would it be possible for us to see a bird's eye view of this part? Seeing it removed from the window would be helpful as well. 

A quick learner from On the window itself. The crank operator attaches to it. says:
It is the piece the window operator attaches to. It's 3 screws, not 4 as I erroniously reported earlier. The forth is a nob to ingage the operator into. I assumed that all came with the operator replacement and was very dissapointed :). I need 11 of these pieces.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1075.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional photos! Our 39-508 stud bracket was the first part to come to mind. Take a look at the specifications below and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 39-508
Dimensions for 39-508

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.