operator and Track

A quick learner from USA says:
The operator in my picture is your # Casement Window Operator, 13-1/2" Arm
Product Code: 39-013

I think I am correct. Please verify

I am looking for the track that I attached mant pictures. Can you tell me what track should I use of yours

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Herb Track1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Herb Track2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Herb Track3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Herb Track4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Herb Track5.PNG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Unfortunately, this old operator has been discontinued and is no longer available. We don't sell an exact match but you could consider our 39-365 and 39-366 operators as a possibility. You would also need a new track to go with it. I recommend something like our 39-504 or 39-520. For a compatible handle, see the 39-114L. I can't be certain this will work, and it will take some adaptation no matter what, but see what you think. 

I need to purchase the stainless-steel roller that you guys have on your 39-365. ARE THESE STAINLESS-STEEL ROLLERS AVAILEABLE BY THEMSELVES. DO YOU HAVE THE RIVITS OR WHATEVER THEY ARE ATTACHED TO THE ARM OF THE OPERATOR ARM AVAILEABLE. I NEED TO CONVERT THE 39-013 Casement Window Operator, 13-1/2" Arm BRONZE WITH THE STAINLESS-STEEL ROLLER.

( 9-1/2" Single Arm Operator, SS Roller--- Product Code: 39-365 )----this is the arm I only need the stainless-steel roller. We already ordered in and received the 39-013 operator which comes with the nylon roller. We need to remove the nylon roller and install the stainless-steel roller like the 39-365 has on it

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PROCEED
THANK YOU

IF YOU HAVE THE ROLLER AVAILEABLE WITH OR WITHOUT THE RIVIT YOU ATTACH THE ROLLER TO THE ARM, WE ARE CAPABLE OF INSTALLING IT.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN SATISFY OUR CUSTOMER AND HOW CAN WE PROCEED.
THANK YOU
Can I buy the stainless steel roller that is on your Product Code: 39-138 truth operator

I would like to purchase if you have them 2 stainless steel rollers.

I purchased a 39-013 : Casement Window Operator, 13-1/2" Arm that comes with the nylon roller and I need the stainless steel roller like the one that comes on the 39-138 operator.

Please let me know

Also, if you have the stainless steel roller, do you have the rivot that attaches it

Please get back to me

Thanks
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell the operator rollers or the rivets separately, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.