parts

A quick learner from Westchester, Il says:
Hello, please see the attached pictures, I need replacements for these parts. The upper coil housing has two coils in it and has '11' marked on it. If you have these parts, please let me know the price and availability. Also, do you also sell the seals for these windows? They are of the "T" type, with the plastic T that slides into the channel and the brushing remains on the outside to seal against the frame and sash. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2023-05-15-10-27-14-454.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2023-05-15-10-27-05-298.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

My recommendation would be the S140-11 based on what I see here. However, I'm afraid I can't ID your seal from this description. I would need you to remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear photo of the end profile. 

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am attaching 3 photos, hopefully you can identify what I need. It appears that the flat plastic "T" that slides into the channel is 6mm across and the seal from the top of the "T" to the bottom of the brushy part is 9mm deep.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2023-05-16-13-10-51-778.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2023-05-16-13-10-43-383.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2023-05-16-13-10-01-877.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't sell pile weatherstripping in these exact specifications. I recommend you have a look at our section here to see if you think you can adapt one to your window. If you're interested in samples let me know! Our maximum is 5 and you would just have to pay for shipping. 

Yes, I would like samples of 58-126 and 58-127. I would also like to order 4 of the S140-11 coils. If the samples can be included with the samples, then please let me know what the total would come to and how to make payment, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Profile picture of Emily

Sounds good! I will email you an order link for the 58-126 and 58-127 that you can use to place an order on our website. I can't add the S140-11 to this link so don't forget to add your desired quantity to your cart! 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.