Coil balance parts

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
This shoe is 1 and 1/4 inches wide and half inch thick. I also need pivot bar. I attached a photo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240129_150131.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240129_152719.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240129_153036.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240129_153107.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'd recommend the 15-177 pivot shoe and Series 152 coil spring. These work a little differently than your original springs. The S152 screws to the shoe instead of hooking onto it but it should still work as a replacement. To figure out which strength options you'll need, check the old spring for a stamp number. 

Alternate image for 15-177
Alternate image for 15-177

I would also recommend looking over the 26-030 pivot bar commonly used with this pivot shoe to see how the backset of the installation holes compare to yours. Thank you! 

Detail of 26-030
Detail of 26-030

Alternate view of 26-030
Alternate view of 26-030

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
There is no imprint on my original coil. What weight should I choose? My window panel is pretty small about 22-24 inches wide and 17 inches hight.
Thanks in advance
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

If there is no stamp on the original coils, you'll need to weigh the window sash and divide the weight by the number of coils used on both sides of the window. That will confirm the strength options needed for your replacement coils. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.