sliding glass and sliding screen door parts

A home owner from Davenport, FL 33837 says:

Hi

I have a 2 panels glass door and 1 panel screen door outside the glass door.

I want to change the side that opens. Right now walking from inside the house it opens the right side. The left side doesn't move.

The pictures correspond to the locks of the doors male and female parts. I need these parts to install them on the left panel (glass and screen)

Unfortunately there are not marks or name of manufacturer.

Thanks

Luis 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle set
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a suitable replacement for the screen door handle shown in your photo. The patio door handle resembles the 82-002WK depending on how the dimensions below compare to yours. The locking hook can be installed to face the left or right side. This handle is used with the 89-018 keeper. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

Dimensions for 82-002wk
Dimensions for 82-002wk

Alternate image for 89-018
Alternate image for 89-018

The dimensions of the part I have similar to the 82-002WK are very close to the dimensons of your part. I will take it.

No idea of the part 89-018? it goes on the side of the 82-002WK?

how about the parts on the attached image? these parts go on the wall side and it matches the side of 82-002WK

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0184.jpg
Is the 82-018 the part that goes on the side of the wall? the part on the last picture I sent you?

The handle 82-002 is the same I have.

thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Yes, the 89-018 keeper installs in the door jamb and engages with the 82-002WK hook to lock the door. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.