parts for old Anderson doors

A quick learner from Minnesott Beach NC says:
Do you have these parts?
glazing bead for old Anderson doors and rollers for the screens.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Andersen Glazing
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Andersen Screen Roller
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance we can supply you with replacements for both the Andersen glazing bead and screen door roller you are searching for; although, I'll need a bit more information about both items to confirm.

To identify the roller, I'll need to see a photo of it removed from the bottom of the screen door. It is important to see the details of the roller to confirm that we can supply you with a suitable replacement.

In regard to the glazing bead, take a look at the video tutorial below for a description of the information we'll need to identify the replacement you need.

here is the information you asked for
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_20240403_142928.jpg

Thanks for the photo! I suggest using the 84-020 Screen Door Roller which is made to fit Andersen screen doors. Take a look over the dimensions and design. Compare them to your existing roller to confirm that this is the right fit.

DImensions for 84-020
DImensions for 84-020

Yes, that is the roller, I need 6 of them.
Can you identify the glazing bead from the measurements I put on the photo with the roller?

I'm sorry to say that we would not be able to supply you with a replacement for the glazing bead you have. Unfortunately, none of the glazing we sell is adhesive.

To place the order for the rollers, you'll need to visit the website and add them to your online cart. If you need assistance with placing the order, you may call (888) 991-1929 to speak with a member of our customer service team. They'll be happy to help!

How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.