patio door looking for a turn knob

A quick learner says:
I have a patio pella door that have the blinds in between the window and at the bottom it has a turn knob which no longer works Please help me
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! There may be a chance that we can supply you with the replacement hardware you need but I'll need to see a photo of the existing hardware to identify the right replacement. 

It would help to see as clear of a photo as possible without anything obstructing the view of the part.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A quick learner says:
Attached is a picture of the turn knob.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named  Pella Screen Latch

Thanks for the photo. We do not carry an exact replacement match for your existing Pella screen latch but our 70-150S and 70-165 Pella screen latch case assemblies may be worth considering as replacement. Take a look over them to determine if either of them would be a fit for your Pella screen.

A quick learner from PA says:
Not too sure which one will do the trick, so to be on the safe side I think that I will order both.

I understand! Unfortunately, since neither of them are an exact replacement match for your existing latch it would be difficult for us to confirm.

Please let me know if you have any other hardware repair questions we might be able to assist with.

Have a great day!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.