replace broken trim cap & window stops

A handy person from Lowell, Mi. says:

I'm looking for 3 inch trim tap, with two beads 1 inch apart, and 1 inch with 1 bead. I would like them in brown. I was told to get part #55-306 My name is Doug I'm the maintance man for Lowell United Methodist Church I have 4 windows that are leaking now. Also could I get a catalog from you. Thanks

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm not sure who you spoke to so far but take a look at the dimensions of the 55-306 below to compare to your original glazing bead. Keep in mind that this is a type of glazing bead used on Andersen windows to keep the glass inside the sash frame, not a sash stop or window trim. If you're not sure if this is the correct match, we would need to see an ed profile photo of the original to compare to our inventory. Also, please note that we do not have print catalogs but you are welcome to look through our inventory here. Thank you.

Profile view of 55-306
Profile view of 55-306

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.