replace patio doors hardware

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
This is post 1 of 2. The 2nd post will have 5 more photos. I want to buy replacement parts: (1) handle with latch, both exterior and interior pieces (2) screen door latch mechanism, both interior and exterior parts (3) post that screen door attaches to. I cannot find any makers' hallmarks on any parts--they probably date to 1975. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3579.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3580.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3583.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3584.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3585.jpg
here are the rest of the photos showing the existing hardware I woulld like to replace. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3586.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3587.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3595.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3597.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3599.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 82-030 handle set has a similar clamp and measures 3" on the installation hole centers. Look over the specifications for this part and see what you think. 

I'm afraid we don't have a match for the screen door keeper but we might be able to help with the handle. I can narrow down some options if you can write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center. 

Thank you, I ordered the clamp handle set. Here is a revised photo of the screen door handle I need; the distance between the two installation holes is exactly 3 inches center to center.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen door latch_3595.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me! I've related a handful of screen door latches on this page for you to review. They measure 3" on the installation hole centers but take a look at the rest of the specifications and see how they compare with yours.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.