replacement internal slide latches and pivot lock shoes

A handy person from Pittsburgh, PA says:
The double hung windows are made by Three Rivers Aluminum Co. I made need parts for the spiral balances too, but I'm not sure. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8823.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8824.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8825.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8828.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8831.JPEG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see your latches and pivot shoe fully removed from the window to compare to our inventory. For the pivot shoes, we would also need you to write out the exact with and thickness to narrow down your options.

If you need new spiral balances as well, you'll need to measure the exact length and diameter of the housing tube to compare to our inventory. See the videos related on this page to help you through the repair process. Thank you. 

A handy person from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Sorry it took so long. Here are two photos of my window pivot shoe. The dimensions are 2 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 9/16"(5/8"). My spiral balances are 31" long and have a blue tip. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1444.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1446.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. Your written dimensions differ a bit from your photos but I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications of the 15-015 to an undamaged shoe. If it's a match, see the S600 spiral balances commonly used with this show to see if they match your original hardware. 

Dimensions for 15-015
Dimensions for 15-015

A quick learner from Butler, PA says:
Hi,
My apologies for the incorrect size information in my message. The dimensions in photos are correct, though. The dimensions for the 15-015 are smaller than my pivot block. Will a smaller pivot block work? I was thinking that 15-118 would work since the dimensions are exactly the same, 2 1/8" x 1 1/4" x 9/16". What do you think?
Also, I have no idea as to how to remove the old latches from the window. They are entirely encased in the window frame.
Thank you for your help.
Vince
Profile picture of Casey
Your pivot shoe does look closer to the 15-015 but if you're sure that the dimensions match the 15-118, that could work for your repair. As for your internal tilt latches, have you seen our video below? Your actuator mounts to the side instead of the top but the process of removing the the frame may be similar. Take a look and see what you think. 
A quick learner from Butler, PA says:
Thanks for the video about replacing the latches. Would you recommend the 26-014 Lower Sash Slide Latch and the 26-001 White Sash Release Lever for my window?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slide latch-2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slide latch-3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slide latch-1.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

As we mentioned previously, unfortunately, we are not able to identify your tilt latches while it is still installed in the sash frame. We would need to see an undamaged latch fully removed from the frame to compare to our inventory. We also offer the conversion video below if you are unable to remove the latches and think that you may be able to install surface-mounted replacements. Take a look and see what you think.  

How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.