replacement parts for a Stanley furniture company dresser

Home Owner from Methuen, MA 01844
Apr 8, 2024 4:43 pm

Hello. I need 5 sets of replacement parts for a Stanley furniture company dresser with broken drawer glide parts. The parts appear similar to the The Kenlin Rite-Trak glide system shown on your website. I am attaching pictures of the two different parts I am trying to replace. Thank you in advance for your help with this request.

Bob

IMG_5576 IMG_5577 IMG_5578
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Apr 9, 2024 11:34 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Bob,

Thanks for writing in! Our Kenlin socket and case runner would not be a suitable replacement for your existing hardware. Unfortunately, they are not interchangeable with the Rite Trak II system. That said, our best recommendation is to use the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit to replace your hardware. 

Take a look at this video for a detailed explanation on how to install this drawer track kit. There are also a few other videos tagged below that may be helpful. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts