replacement weatherseal for casement windows manufacturer Jenkins 1981

A home owner from Americus GA says:
I am trying to replace weatherstripping in casement windows that were manufacturered by Jenkins in 1981. THe company no longer exists but i am noping i can find the replacement weatherstripping to rehab the windows. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named morris weatherstrip pics Jenkins 1981.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named morris weatherstrip pic outside sash.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

I'm afraid I can't identify what you have here. Your seals are too damaged, unfortunately. Would it be possible for you to remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear view of the end profile for each seal? The more damaged it is, the less likely we are to ID it. 

A home owner from Americus GA says:
I have pieces of the kerf bubble seal and weather stripping off my windows now. What is the best way to photograph them to help you identify?
Profile picture of Emily

We'd need to see a clear photo of the end profile. The video below will go into more detail.

A home owner from americus ga says:
as requested, pics attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named leaf seal 1981 casement window
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you kindly! Our 55-106 resembles what you show here. Take a look at the specifications below and see if they match up with your old seal. 

Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal
Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal

A home owner from americus ga says:
Mine is 5/8 inch i believe. Do you carry 5/8 inch?
Profile picture of Emily

We don't, unfortunately. This part is the closest option we can offer. I truly apologize for the inconvenience. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.