replacement weatherstripping

A home owner from Monroe, WA says:

Hello,

I need to buy the replacement weatherstripping brush of my patio door, the measurements of the door is 37 inches in width and 79 inches in height, the total is 236 inches, my home was built in 1999, I attached some pictures so you have an idea what I looking for. I tried to measure the T slot and it came to about 0.157 inches (about 4 millimeters) and the height of the old brush it is 0.212 inches (about 5 millimeters), there is nylon layer in the middle of the brush.

Please let me the cost of the length I need including the tax and shipping and how long it takes to arrive to my address 

Thank you

Nader

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Door 017.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Door 032.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Door 034.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Nader.

I am afraid we don't sell pile weatherstripping in these exact specifications. Our recommendation would be to browse our section here to see if you think you could get any to work. We also offer samples if you're interested. Our maximum is 5 and you would only have to pay for shipping. 

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.