sash double coils on Polaris vinyl windows

A quick learner from Rochester Hills, Mi. 48307 says:
I have Polaris vinyl windows that have 2 coils on each side of window. one has a # 4 stamp and other is a # 6. These windows do not have a slot to remove the parts. i need to order a set of those coils and probably a pivot block. Can I make a slot to remove them?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the video below that shows the cutout method to remove your original balances. Once your parts are removed, please send us photos of your coils and pivot shoe to compare to our inventory. Thank you!

A quick learner from Rochester Hills, Mi. 48307 says:
on the coils, one has a 4 stamped on it and other has a 6 stamped on it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220620_091022762.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220620_092327905.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Your photos resemble the 15-175 pivot shoe, which is compatible with the Series 152 coil springs. Since yours is stamped with a 6, you'll need the S152-6. You can find all of the parts used with this assembly under the related items section of the 15-175 product page. Thanks for posting! 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.