screen slider door handle semco screen slider 20 year old door

A home owner says:
i am trying to find a replacement handle and i dont dee one matching this. The current handles are fixed on each side y screws and thye do not connect to each other

They are white but i will take any color
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm not sure what you may have from this description. In order to help, I would need to see photos of the handle set in question. Would that be possible? 

A home owner says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70801894823__AEB0E639-7F97-42E1-8E10-F6819127ED54.
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you! Our selection of sliding screen door handles is pretty big so we will need more information to help us track down a match. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? 

A home owner says:
3 inches
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for confirming! Our 83-116, 83-121, 83-129, and 84-231 look similar and measure 3" on the installation hole centers. Take a look at the specifications for each and see how they compare with your old hardware. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.