spiral balance inquiry

A quick learner says:
I have four identical windows and one smaller one that need to have their spiral tube balances replaced. All of them have broken plastic tubes that seem to be about .50" in diameter. The four identical windows have a 33 " tube, and weigh just over 12 lbs. The smaller window has a 28" tube, and probably weighs about 10 lbs.

I'd like to order eight of the 33" tube appropriate for a 12 lb window, and two of the 28" tube, along with whatever hardware, tools and screws that should go with them.
I appreciate your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Non-Tilt Sash Bracket
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Given the dimensions you've confirmed, I believe you'll need the 5/8" diameter, Series 500 Spiral Balance. This 5/8" measurement is sometimes considered 9/16", in the trade, which is just about 1/2".

You'll specifically need the S500-28 with a red tip (which holds 7 to 29lbs) and the S500-33 with a red tip (which holds (12 to 30lbs). 

The compatible bracket is the 17-012 Bracket, #32. This bracket hooks onto the T-shaped tabs on the the tip of the balance. Both the balance and the bracket can be secured in the window and to the sash using the 33-016 #8 x1" SS Installation Screw.

To add tension to the balance, once installed, you'll need to use the 75-005 Spiral Balance Charging Tool for Non-tilt Windows. Take a look at the guide below for an idea on how to adjust the balances.

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.