the cover, the handle, and the locking arm for a Jeld Wen wood casement

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for the cover, the handle, and the locking arm for a Jeld Wen wood casement.
I am looking for the cover, the handle, and the locking arm for a Jeld Wen wood casement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG0285~2 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240323_145555.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rambo 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240323_145629 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I believe you may be able to use the 39-107 or the 39-107FK to replace your existing cover. Should you choose to use the 39-107, you would also need to purchase either the 39-114L Crank Handle or the 39-205 Truth Folding Crank handle. 

To confirm if these parts would be a fit for your operator, you'll need to compare the dimensions below. Both operator covers and handles have the same width and spline dimensions, respectively.

View with measurements.
View with measurements.

Alternate view of the gear hole
Alternate view of the gear hole

To identify the replacement casement locking arm you need, I'll need to see a photo of the other compatible components, removed from the window. We have a few that could potentially work, but to narrow them down we'll need to see the details.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.