two wheels tool

A contractor from Sunnyvale says:
I purchased from you a few types of wheels. it looks like the one that they need is in the attached picture but with two wheels. not just one wheel like the ones in the picture. do you have something like that?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us. I'm afraid I can't get a good look at the roller from this photo. Would it be possible for us to see a few photos of the original roller in undamaged condition? 

Can I email you a video? This website only let me add photos. Please thank you
Profile picture of Emily

The system we use for tickets and email tends to be finicky when it comes to videos so we rarely can play them, unfortunately. That's why photos are the best route for us to help. Our selection of Sliding Window Rollers With Plastic Housing can be found here in the meantime.

thank you. the one we need looks like this one 87-036 but with two wheels. could you please help us to check if you guys have it? thank you.
Profile picture of Emily

Regrettably, we don't sell another version of the 87-036. The 87-190 and 87-221 are similar in design with two wheels but the specifications differ for each. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.