u-shaped rubber boot

A landlord from California says:
Hi, I need the black u-shaped rubber boot(im not sure if it's called like that) It goes inside and around the doble pane glass door panel to seal panel to aluminum frame. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231114_144530.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231114_144418.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231114_144309.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231114_144343.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photos remind me of the 59-234 glazing for insulated glass. Review the information shown on our product page to confirm if this could work for your application. Thank you! 

Profile view of 59-234
Profile view of 59-234

A quick learner from Corsicana Texas says:
I'm restoring my windows on my home. Is there a good solvent for removing adhesive on my windows?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

What I would suggest is to use some denatured alcohol or acetone. Doctors use solvents like these to remove bandage tape. You can also try rubbing alcohol, although it's not as strong. Finally, you can always use a single-edge razor blade or a paint scrapper like our 75-046.

A contractor from IL says:
Hi,
I am interested in purchasing the 5/8" glazing for 1/2 inch glass (59-234). What would be the best way to join both ends together? The only thing I can think of is super glue.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Normally, I would cut the vinyl glazing a little longer and just butt up the seam at the top of the window sash. If you want, you could use a little bit of caulk to close up the seam but that can create a bit of a mess if you need to replace the seal again down the line.

How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.