vinyl snap in glazing- bronze color

A home owner from Arcadia FL says:
As recommended, attached are photos of vinyl glazing for PGT series SH 4000 single hung double pane aluminum windows installed around 2008.

The shorter side snaps into the glass; the shorter side has a change of angle; there are no lips on the bottom of either side. There is a slight ridge at the bend

Any assistance with identifing a replacement is appreciated.

Thank you.

Lou
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4740.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4741.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4742.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Lou. I'm sorry to say that we don't sell this exact glazing bead. I would say that our best match is the 55-080, though our dimensions do differ slightly. Look it over and see what you think.

profile view of 55-080
profile view of 55-080

A home owner from Arcadia FL says:

Thanks Tom,

I am waiting on a replacement window from a local glass shop. When it comes in I will be taking the window to them so they replace the glass. The beading on this window can be re-used but I will see if they think your glazing bead will work on my other windows.

I will place an order with you if they think it will work.

Thanks again.

Lou

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds like a good plan! We're always here to help if you need us, Lou, just say the word. Otherwise best of luck on this project!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.