window balance

A home owner from GRASS RANCH says:
24F DSI VD IS STAMPED ON IT ON ONE END. THE METAL PART OF IT IS 24" LONG X 9/16" WIDE AND 9/16" DEEP
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T-Lock Balance Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Hardware
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1" T-Lock Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24F Balance Stamp
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your channel balances are the S795-24 with a 15-194 1" T-Lock Balance Shoe. Although, since it is stamped with a 24F, this will need to be a custom assembly.

Before I can confirm pricing and availability for these balances, I'll need to confirm a few details. To start, does your balance screw in at the top of the window or does it hook into the installation hole? If it is a hook, I'll need to know the shape of the installation hole.

I'll also need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom assembly.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A home owner from GRASS RANCH says:
IT SCREWS ON TOP WITH ONE SCREW , I ONLY NEED 1 SET .
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming this information. I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of the requested S795-24 channel balances. The 15-194 T-Lock will be sold separately from the assembly which will come with a 15-195 T-Lock Shoe installed. 

Once you've added the balances to the cart, you'll need to remember to add the shoes to complete the order.

Take a look at the video tutorial below for instructions on how to swap the shoes out.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.