window balancers part

A home owner from 60174 says:
Hi
This window is in my bathroom, since 2010. markings include 14-3.
15" rail, Phillip screw thru top eyelid. I have well water, so over time one side corroded. I purchased some balancers thru your company in the past. I loved that I could post a picture. Looking for 2 balancers.
Thankyou serge
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220507_171148.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220507_171201.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220507_171142.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220507_171219.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Serge.

This looks like a match for our Series 795 channel balance which comes attached with the 15-195 closed cam T-lock shoe. Just make sure to compare your old shoe to ours to confirm this matches up. When determining length, only measure the metal channel; you don't want to include the fittings in this measurement. 

You'll also need to weigh your sash on a scale and refer to the weight chart under the product description on the S795 product page to determine the correct strength option for your balances. 

What's the difference between, the 15 series and 14 series?
They look the same to me, as both ends are the same.
Is it the lenght?
My is 15 inches metal end to end.
Thankyou
Hi
How can I tell if my pivot bar is 2& 1/2 or 3" pivot bar.
My are all rusted out.
My on attached with 1 screw, if that helps.
Thankyou
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Yes the only difference between the S795-14 and S795-15 is the length. It sounds like your pivot bar is too damaged or rusted to get accurate measurements. Is there an identical window in the house? If so, we can use that window's pivot bar as a reference if its in good shape. Otherwise, you'll just need to use your best judgment and try to measure as best as you can. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.