window balancers and hardware

A contractor from USA says:
here are the photos of the balancers and sizes that i am looking for. if you can send me a qoute on these items in the pictures. Thank you.

All Balances are for Non-Tilt Windows.
The Width of the Channel Balances are 9/16 on the Stamp side, which is equal to 1/2".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward SpBal1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward SpBal2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward SpBal3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward SpBal4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward SpBal5.PNG
A contractor from USA says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward ChBal1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward ChBal2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward ChBal3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward ChBal4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Edward ChBal5.PNG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your non-tilt channel balances look like they could be either the Series 351 with a 1" shoe or the Series 390 with a 1-1/8" shoe. To determine which series balances you have, you'll need to confirm the dimension for the depth of the bottom shoe. Once you've confirmed the series you'll need for your balances, you'll be able to select the length you need on the chart in the links above.

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

I would also recommend double checking the lengths of your balances as this will effect the stamp you'll need for your balances. For the 1540 stamp, we typically see these on a 16" balance; the 1120P, a 12" balance; and the 1930, a 20" balance.

The top sash guide looks like it could be the 18-009. Compare the measurements to confirm that this is the right fit.

Detail of 18-009
Detail of 18-009

Side view of 18-009
Side view of 18-009

In regard to your spiral balances, it appears you have the 5/8" Series 500, non-tilt spiral balances. Specifically the S500-14, S500-18, and S500-22 all with red tips. The tips on these balances do appear to be orange but they are considered red.

The balance shoe looks like it could be the 15-051 Cupples balance shoe pair. Look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing shoes to determine if these are the right fit.

Alternate image for 15-051
Alternate image for 15-051

I'm afraid we are unable to provide a replacement recommendation for the metal clip shown in the fourth photo of the second post or the metal guide in the last photo. I do apologize that we cannot assist with those repair.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.